P.O. Box 905, Halifax, VA 24558
Email the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff & Leadership
Click here for our Staff and Vestry and contact information.
Our Mission Statement
In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, we are called to seek the love of God for ourselves and the world. As witnesses to Christ's resurrection, we are challenged to grow spiritually and witness courageously. With Jesus at our center, we act in his name, reach out ot the world, and proclaim the love of Christ. Amen.
- FAITH in the Father, our creator in Christ, our Redeemer, and the Holy Spirit who guides us.
- TRUST in God’s will for us.
- SINCERITY in all we say and do.
- SERVICE to others, and seeking Christ in all persons.
- WORSHIP regularly with our brothers and sisters in Christ, with whom we are all one body.
- A COMPASSIONATE and GENEROUS spirit in our dealings with other people.
- Loving TOLERANCE and ACCEPTANCE for all those who wish to grow in Christ.
- CIVILITY and RESPECT to all people.
- COURAGE to stand for what is right according to God’s Word.